Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chaslynn

Default calender

Is there a calender iI can download to my computer that I can keep on it and
insert events as they come up?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shauna Kelly

Hi chaslynn

Do you have Outlook? Then you might like to use the calendar there. It has
all kinds of functionality like reminders, recurring events, all-day events
distinguished from appointments for specific times of day and so on.

If you just want a document that looks like a calendar for this year, try
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx and look under
calendars.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"chaslynn" wrote in message
Is there a calender iI can download to my computer that I can keep on it
and
insert events as they come up?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

I agree with Shauna that Outlook is the way forward, but you may like to
investigate the (free) on screen calandar from http://www.rainlendar.net
that will interface with Outlook if you have it, or simply use it to add
your own events etc.