Kim S Kim S is offline
Junior Member

Default Dropdown with links

I need to create a drop down list that has choices that contain links.

For example, if i click on "A" from the drop down list, it brings me to a website. If i click on "B" from the drop down list, it brings me to a different website.

I'm not sure if this is even possible, I've had little luck finding helpful solutions on the web. I read some that say a macro needs to be written, but was not successful with that.

Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated!