Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DFT DFT is offline

Default New Document Window Always Opens in Same Place on Screen

How can I change default position of open new document window?

Normal.dot will remember the size and zoom ratio but evidently not the
position of the window.

Word 2004 Mac OS X
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sorry, this one is Mac-specific--post over there.

See here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for MacWord,
MacExcel, and other MS programs for the Mac:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

I think the answer is that you can use an AutoOpen macro to force the
window position for every new or old window opened *except* the one that
Word creates on launch, but we took some wrong turns to figure that out,
so repost instead of searching.