Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] seanbaski@gmail.com is offline

Default Justified right indent not matching setting

I am working in Word 07. Have document that is justified. I set the
right indent at the margin, but the text is offset from that about
1/4" to the inside. If I move it out then it moves out, but I don't
want to have to set right indent 1/4" outside of margin. Any
suggestions? I have checked paragraph settings and nothing looks out
of the ordinary. Can send screen shot