Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cinnamon by george

Default how to delete a complete line in a text

how do I delete a complete line without just keep hitting backspace.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andy

As far as I am aware this cannot be done. You can delete a word by pressing
down the Ctrl key and pressing the backspace key. You could highlight a
sentance by pressing the Shift key and Home and then pressing Backspace.

A useful list of shortcut keys can be found at

Otherwise, highlight with your mouse and then press Backspace or Delete.

Hope that helps.

Andy