Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chdiamo chdiamo is offline

Default Check Mark Symbols Vanished from List of Symbols in Word 2007

The check symbol has vanished from the list of symbols in the insert window
of WORD 2007. The list of frequently used symbols doesn't list the check
mark, but instead has a list of all the symbols I've never used! How do I get
the check mark symbols back in the list of symbols? Is there a website from
where I can download them? Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.