Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jennifer72401 jennifer72401 is offline

Default Compare documents Macro?

I have 2 folders, "folder A" and "folder B". Each folder contains files with
the same names. I want to compare, for example, "File A" from Folder A with
"File A" from Folder B, and so forth. Is there a way to automate this, so i
don't have to each one manually?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You had better ask this question in a programming newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

~~~
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP