GeorgePJr

Default Clip Art in Organizer

I have Office 2003 pre-installed on my home computer (new) and at work. Many
clip art images are available on my office computer through Clip Organizer,
but very few are available on my home computer. Did the original home
installation neglect to install all available clip art? How can I get it?
Clip Organizer is not as easy to use as Clip Gallery was, but I just want to
have all clip art available, and I assume it is all on the install disks.
However, I can find nothing in Help or online.

Will I have to re-install Office (ugh) or can I insert the CD and just find
the clip art portion to add them to Clip Organizer? If not, how do I access
all the clip art?

Office 2003 comes with very limited clip art (it's assumed you'll get the
rest online). If it is installed on a computer that has existing clip art
from a previous version, there may be more clips available. I don't know of
anyone who's especially happy about this.

"GeorgePJr" wrote in message
I have Office 2003 pre-installed on my home computer (new) and at work.

Many
clip art images are available on my office computer through Clip

Organizer,
but very few are available on my home computer. Did the original home
installation neglect to install all available clip art? How can I get it?
Clip Organizer is not as easy to use as Clip Gallery was, but I just want

have all clip art available, and I assume it is all on the install disks.
However, I can find nothing in Help or online.

Will I have to re-install Office (ugh) or can I insert the CD and just

find
the clip art portion to add them to Clip Organizer? If not, how do I

access
all the clip art?

georgepjr

Thank you for your comments. This is strange, however, because my office
computer had zero clip art, too, when I got it. I did find the old Clip
Gallery and installed it to my desktop at home, but it is awkward to use.

Now, I have another question: I have Microsoft PictureIt Platinum installed,
and it has a gazillion pictures. Is there any way for Clip Organizer to
access those pictures? I have used the Organize Clips feature, but it does
not find those pictures. I thought since they were from Microsoft as well, I
might be able to locate them and have Organizer see them in Office
applications.