Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
2pak

Default email merge import?

Hi all
I use Word Mail Merge to send an email newsletter to over 500 ppl. I have
made a html formatted email in another program. How can I import this
formatting into the Word document?

Also, how can I add an attachment to this bulk email send?

thx!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Here you go on the attachment issue. Maybe the whole thing could be sent as
an attachment.

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"2pak" wrote in message
Hi all
I use Word Mail Merge to send an email newsletter to over 500 ppl. I have
made a html formatted email in another program. How can I import this
formatting into the Word document?

Also, how can I add an attachment to this bulk email send?

thx!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Open the html document with Word then use Copy and paste to paste the
content into your document. As for the attachment -See the article prepared
by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at

2pak wrote:
Hi all
I use Word Mail Merge to send an email newsletter to over 500 ppl. I
have made a html formatted email in another program. How can I import
this formatting into the Word document?

Also, how can I add an attachment to this bulk email send?

thx!

selecting an email account for email merge? Terryl Mailmerge 1 February 1st 06 05:57 AM
Email merge not working TC Mailmerge 1 January 6th 06 07:48 AM
Email merge with Word 2002 RHS Mailmerge 2 April 15th 05 02:38 PM
email a mail merge Dan Mailmerge 2 March 10th 05 11:06 PM
Email Merge: Need to have URL show as active hyperlink Manash Mailmerge 1 December 22nd 04 01:51 AM