Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Barbara Wyman

Default How do I create a document with a check list but that others can .

I am creating a template that I want to contain skeleton text that other will
fill in when they create a document from the Word template. I also want the
document to include a list of check boxes that they can use. However, if I
turn on protection, they users can use the check boxes, but they cant add
their own text to flesh out the document. If I turn Protection off, they can
add all of the text they want, but the check boxes dont work.
Can I create a document that has both features? Thanks!