Kyla Kyla is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation MS Office 2010 Template - Footer Issue

I would like to change the footer of my Word Template but I have a few hundred word documents which have been created through this template.

How can I change the footer of my template whilst changing the footer of all the word documents created from this template, rather than opening each individual document and changing the footer manually.

Please note that after using this template .dot,x the new document is saved in .docx format.

Please help ASAP. And in simple English please, am no computer wizard.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default MS Office 2010 Template - Footer Issue

Are all these documents in the same folder? In that case, it should be
possible to create a macro that processes all files in the folder and
make the desired changes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP