Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Print paragraph first line only

Have you tried changing the encoding in your browser?

For what it's worth, I don't use the browser for newsgroups posts much.
I sometimes search the newsgroup archives at
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!overview but when I post I
make use of NNTP access via a newsreader (Thunderbird or Windows Live
Mail). (I set up an account via eternal-september.org.)

Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

On 2012-07-14 22:33, JPh12 wrote:
There's something strange going on. In my browser (Opera, XP) I don't
see the "" in your macro. I don't see it here in your reply either (but
I saw it in my email alert). I've had problems with my US International
keyboard not working properly any longer in Word and other programs; I
wondered if it's related.