Keiren Keiren is offline
Junior Member

Angry Image & text block problems in Word

Hi everyone,
I'm new to Microsoft Word 2011. I primarily work in InDesign. I'm also on a Mac.

I am working on a huge job and if I can't figure out how to fix it I'm pretty sure I won't get paid! The document I am working on is a "white paper". It was created in InDesign by an agency. The client wants it in Word. The end user needs to be able to add their logo and contact info in a particular spot on the paper.

None of the elements should move. I took the InDesign files, saved as PDF, made them into PNGs in photoshop. The problem is that the editable text boxes are moving. Some of the pages, the pngs are moving. I'm at the end of my patience and have googled this problem with no luck. I'm hoping one of you Word gurus have the answer.

Good karma and many thanks to someone who can help me!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] is offline

Default Image & text block problems in Word

Most of the people who post here are PC users. For Mac questions, you're
really better off asking at
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mac/forum/macword.

--
Keiren

Keiren Keiren is offline
Junior Member

Does anyone know a solution? I'm completely starting to panic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiren View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm new to Microsoft Word 2011. I primarily work in InDesign. I'm also on a Mac.

I am working on a huge job and if I can't figure out how to fix it I'm pretty sure I won't get paid! The document I am working on is a "white paper". It was created in InDesign by an agency. The client wants it in Word. The end user needs to be able to add their logo and contact info in a particular spot on the paper.

None of the elements should move. I took the InDesign files, saved as PDF, made them into PNGs in photoshop. The problem is that the editable text boxes are moving. Some of the pages, the pngs are moving. I'm at the end of my patience and have googled this problem with no luck. I'm hoping one of you Word gurus have the answer.

Good karma and many thanks to someone who can help me!
Keiren Keiren is offline
Junior Member

Thanks so much Suzanne! I'll check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill[_3_] View Post