Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
fl1691 fl1691 is offline

Default Font size in area style and reviewing pane

Hi, is there a way to change the font size in the style area pane and in the
reviewing pane? On my system they are just too small.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is the Zoom level in the reviewing pane is set to 100%? To find out, place
the cursor in the pane and then look in View | Zoom (Word 97-2003) or click
the Zoom button in the Zoom group on the View tab (Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom

"fl1691" wrote in message
Hi, is there a way to change the font size in the style area pane and in
the reviewing pane? On my system they are just too small.

Traduttore Traduttore is offline
Junior Member

Very helpful, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom View Post