Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ShivN

Default Formatting getting lost

I created a newsletter on Word. When I send it out, those who read it on an
email client (Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird etc.) have no problem. However,
those who read it directly on line (Hotmail, Yahoo etc.) find that the
formatting is messed up. Text boxes have shifted, background colours are
mixed etc. Any Ideas on what I am doing wrong or what I can do to fix this
problem?

Many thanks.
Shiv
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Send it as an attachment.

See the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.