Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JeffH13

Default ActiveX Controls

The design software package I use, uses Word to create its order forms. With
this last update they created a new order form that initializes ActiveX and a
message comes up every time the order form is opened.

---
This application is about to initalize ActiceX controls that might be
unsafe. If you trust the source of this file, select OK and the controls
will be initialized using your currect workspace setting.
---

I trust the document.... Is there something I do to the document to say its
fine permently so that the message doesn't come on this document?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SmVmZkgxMw==?=,

The design software package I use, uses Word to create its order forms. With
this last update they created a new order form that initializes ActiveX and a
message comes up every time the order form is opened.

---
This application is about to initalize ActiceX controls that might be
unsafe. If you trust the source of this file, select OK and the controls
will be initialized using your currect workspace setting.
---

I trust the document.... Is there something I do to the document to say its
fine permently so that the message doesn't come on this document?

You should inquire with the company that provided the software package. It may
be that you need to trust a certificate or digital signature, but they should be
able to tell you the exact steps required.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)