Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kimjs97

Default Temporary FIles

Hi--I believe that I inadvertently saved several documents on word to a
temporary internet folder. Does this mean that these files are gone
forever? I cannot access any of them. Thanks

--
kimjs97
Posted from - http://www.officehelp.in

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Iceman

In this group kimjs97 wrote in message

Hi--I believe that I inadvertently saved several documents on word to
a temporary internet folder. Does this mean that these files are gone
forever? I cannot access any of them. Thanks

I'm not sure your question is on topic here. Can't you access *.doc files
offline that you were browsing on the Net?

In that case go back online, locate the files in your web browser 'History'
folder, re-download them, and then save them, for instance, to your 'My
Documents' folder. You can access all *doc files saved locally.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

Probably. Check your trash. This is one (of many) reasons for not opening
attachments directly from email.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.