Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

Old September 29th 17, 03:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default Does anyone know where I can find a template for form 1099 & 1096

On Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 8:24:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 9:37:40 AM UTC-7, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Working on my dreaded 1099's. Decided to do them myself. Looked for a template but could not find one. Created one in Word. It includes the transmittal form. If you would like the template like me on Facebook and I'll send it to you.

Old December 6th 17, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Try TaxBandits.com you can complete and e-file the 1099 and W-2 forms all in one place!
Old December 20th 17, 04:04 PM
Harriet27 Harriet27 is offline

Location: New York

Originally Posted by TWalker1957 View Post
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.
If you have any accounting software subscription you can get it from there. You can also a get one from "irs" website.
Old January 10th 18, 10:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 8:06:31 AM UTC-6, Sara B wrote:
I can merge your Excel data with Word so you can print a Word doc onto the 1099 forms. You would need to purchase the forms from a company such as Deluxe. My email is .

YOU CAN ORDER THE RED FORM FROM THE IRS FOR FREE. 10 BUSINESS DAYS TO ARRIVE.
Old January 11th 18, 01:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

irs1099form.com has a really simple Excel template that works great and is updated for 2017 1099-MISC. There is a quick video on the site to show you how it works. You control your data and you don't have to type your sensitive data onto someone else's website.
Old January 12th 18, 09:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 8:37:40 AM UTC-8, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

Easy template that we use for the partnership. Print all our 1099-Misc forms and the 1096:

http://lucregate.com/irs-1099-misc-form-print-template/
Old January 16th 18, 06:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dean

On Monday, January 15, 2018 at 8:19:39 AM UTC-8, dancingbear wrote:

Our apologies for this and I've corrected the contact issue. If anyone else has an issue with the download, please reach out via lucregate.com contact page, we'll be happy to support.

Would also love to hear if we could make the form better or help with other small business tax-prep needs.

http://lucregate.com/irs-1099-misc-form-print-template/

Old January 17th 18, 08:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 10:37:40 AM UTC-6, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

The lucregate.com is a RIP OFF! Don't bother wasting your $2.95, the template was not aligned properly and is unable to be unlocked to move the fields..
Follow the directions left here for doing text boxes in the word doc...that took a bit of time (had to scan the actual 1099 form and use it as a guide, then delete it from background. But...hey, at least it worked and is FREE! I'll try to get my $ back, but based on a couple other comments here, I doubt Lucre gate is the "refunding" type.
Old January 18th 18, 11:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 12:55:13 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 10:37:40 AM UTC-6, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

We'll be happy to correct any issues that come up with mac platforms. If it is out of our control, we will gladly provide a refund.

http://lucregate.com/irs-1099-misc-form-print-template/

Old January 19th 18, 03:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at 11:37:40 AM UTC-5, TWalker1957 wrote:
I am trying to find a template that will allow me to enter data for forms
1099 and 1096. I have the preprinted forms but no typewriter to type the
information in with. Don't want to purchase a typewriter just to do a couple
of tax forms and don't want to hand write them.

irs1099form.com is an easy 1099 template for anyone familiar with Excel. The Excel spreadsheet does all the math. You control all your sensitive data without sending it to anyone else. No sign up or registration. There is a quick video at irs1099form.com that shows how it works.