Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kar201245 kar201245 is offline

Default how do I change the default font size in endnotes?

How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to change
the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I create
a new endnote.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Endnote is a Style that you can modify.
--
Rae Drysdale

"kar201245" wrote:

How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to change
the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I create
a new endnote.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you change it by modifying the Envelope Return and Envelope Address
paragraph styles?

http://word.mvps.org

"kar201245" wrote in message
How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to
change
the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I
create
a new endnote.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

How's that again?

Fairhope, Alabama USAhttp://word.mvps.org

"kar201245" wrote in message

How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to
change
the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I
create
a new endnote.-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Right-click an endnote paragraph and click Style on the context menu. Verify
that Endnote Text is selected and click the Modify button. In the Modify
Style dialog box, make the desired changes. Before clicking OK, be sure to
select "New documents based on this template" (or "Add to template" if this
is Word 2003). Click Close to close the Style dialog box. If/when you are
prompted to save your template, choose to do so.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kar201245" wrote in message
How do I alter the default font size in endnotes? I've been qable to
change
the default typeface but the font size reverts to 10-point each time I
create
a new endnote.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I guess I wasn't awake yet--somehow read "endnote" as "envelope." (Well,
they do have a lot of the same letters.)

http://word.mvps.org