Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Y Fashions Y Fashions is offline

Default Unblock Delete Key

I must have changed a setting without knowing. All of a sudden I cannot
delete a part of a document by highlighting it and simply pressing the delete
key. The delete key does not work. Where do I rectify this setting please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

In Word 2003, click on Tools | Options | Edit | check the "Typing replaces
selection" box | OK. Probably on the big 'pizza' button in 2007, but I'm
still avoiding using 2007 so not sure.
--
Rae Drysdale

Unblock mazosanct Microsoft Word Help 2 April 20th 10 04:00 PM
How do I unblock my Microsoft Word ? Antoinette15 Page Layout 2 June 2nd 08 02:09 PM
Delete key is blocked. How do I unblock it? Vista Victim Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 07 10:26 PM
unblock the delete block option. Clicking yes does not work pepper New Users 1 May 3rd 07 09:11 AM
to unblock a word document Brian Microsoft Word Help 2 February 9th 07 04:31 PM