Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JudithJubilee

Default Transfer Options

Hello

I am using Office 2000 and XP

I share computers with others and like to dchange lots of Tools + Options.

Is there a way to transfer these options to different computers?

Cheers

Judith
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

These entries are stored in the registry under the user settings. You can
record your personal settings in a macro and apply that macro to the target
PC, but if you did that to my PC without returning it to the original
settings before leaving it I would break your fingers.

If you are setup in the operating system as a user and log on to your own
user settings, then you can change your own preferences without upsetting
the regular user of the PC. Multi-use PCs should have different user
profiles to keep everyone happy.