Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Libtech Libtech is offline

Default How do I get the candidate window to open in Word Pinyin IME?

I have the IME working but when I try to get the candidate window to open
with choices for correct character nothing happens. I have read that you just
need to push the space bar a second time to get it to open but that just
makes Word accept the onscreen choice.