kimism

Default How do I add the paragraph button under the Format header?

I have tried going to Tools, Customize, Commands tab, highlighting Format,
choosing Paragraph by clicking and holding it down and then dragging it to
Format....it's not working!!!!!

I have an assingment due tomorrow, please help????

Kim
Mona \(Grapecity\)

Hi Kim,

The main Menu Bar has a Format Tab under which Paragraph option is there by
default.Otherwise, if you want that to be in your formatting toolbar then
instead of dragging it under Format you need to drag it out of the dialog
box to that formatting toolbar.

HTH

Mona

"kimism" wrote in message
I have tried going to Tools, Customize, Commands tab, highlighting Format,
choosing Paragraph by clicking and holding it down and then dragging it to
Format....it's not working!!!!!

I have an assingment due tomorrow, please help????

Kim

garfield-n-odie

I'm not sure why you can't add the ¶ button to your toolbar, but there are
two ways around the problem:
1. The keyboard shortcut for clicking the ¶ button is pressing Ctrl+Shift+*
(hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys, and press the * key).
2. The equivalent menu command to clicking the ¶ button is clicking on
Tools | Options | View | check or uncheck the "All" box | OK.