Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dwayne

Default saving documents for another program

I am currently using microsoft word 2000 and would like to change to a new
processor, wordperfect office 12 by Corel. Would I be able to keep my saved
documents that I have in word 2000 to use for the wordperfect? The people at
corel told me to check with you guys here at microsoft about this situation.
Thank You Very Much

Word saving on exit when not asked lankey Microsoft Word Help 4 December 22nd 04 04:32 PM
Saving Documents Charles Microsoft Word Help 1 December 17th 04 04:33 PM
Documents on CR-RW are Read Only Beth Melton Microsoft Word Help 0 December 15th 04 06:22 PM
Saving ll Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 08:05 PM
Saving Documents - Read Only Cindy M -WordMVP- Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 04 10:53 AM