Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mtvet mtvet is offline

Default how do I track changes with change case

When I am in Track Changes mode, it all seems to track appropriately,
however, when I use the Change Case command to change the case of some text,
this doesn't get captured as a change. Is there any way to have this
recognized, or to do the process some other way that will be captured? I'm
trying to do it in a macro to enable a specific global change, but want all
instances tracked.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you actually type an A in place of an a, it will track it. But not
a Change Case operation.

In order for it to mark just the changed letter, and not the whole
word it's in, delete and retype it rather than select and type over
it.