Lorraine

Default How do I insert ellipse in Index document

--
Lorraine from Montreal

The big space is for your question. We're going to need more details than
this. What is an "Index document"? Do you mean an ellipse (squashed circle)
or ellipsis (...)?

"Lorraine" wrote in message

Lorraine from Montreal

Lorraine

Sorry, I mean ellipsis. This is the line of dots which goes to the left of
the document to the page number

--
Lorraine from Montreal

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The big space is for your question. We're going to need more details than
this. What is an "Index document"? Do you mean an ellipse (squashed circle)
or ellipsis (...)?

"Lorraine" wrote in message

Lorraine from Montreal

Bill Ridgeway

Put a right-hand tab at the right-hand margin. (This is the point at which
the page number)

Click on Formattab to format the tab (option 2) with ellipsis

(You may like to leave a space after the index entry and before the page
number)

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The big space is for your question. We're going to need more details than
this. What is an "Index document"? Do you mean an ellipse (squashed
circle)
or ellipsis (...)?

so
all may benefit.

"Lorraine" wrote in message

Lorraine from Montreal

If you are using Insert | Reference | Index and Tables to generate your
index, the tab leader check box is enabled when you check the option to
right-align page numbers.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The big space is for your question. We're going to need more details

than
this. What is an "Index document"? Do you mean an ellipse (squashed

circle)
or ellipsis (...)?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.