Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ric

Default How do I merge exel and word content?

How can I merge an exel and word document together and print as one file in
the document imager?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

You need to be much more accurate about exactly what it is that you want to
do, what you are starting with, as well as what versions of the software you
are using in order for any constructive thoughts to be offered... and what
is a "document imager"?
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones