Ron Chapple

Default Altered format

Using Word 2000, I am using copy and paste to insert a block of text onto a
new page at the end of an existing document. I move the cursor to the end of
the existing document, then Ctrl +Enter to move to a new page, then paste.
The first line of the pasted text assumes the font and text size of the
original document (and the flashing cursor). Can I rectify this problem?

Thanks,
Ron.

Luc

Ron,