Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sdelaunay

Default Word Mail merge

I have followed instructions for merge from Excel (and Outlook) from MVP
Graham's site and it was helpful. But now I am only seeing one lprintable
abel in the upperhand left label field per page. All of the other labels are
emty but the one that shows is perfect.

Thank you very much to anyone who can help with this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

You have not propogated the label set up to the other labels on the main
document. There is a button on the toolbar that you can use for that
purpose. Read Graham's instructions again.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"sdelaunay" wrote in message
I have followed instructions for merge from Excel (and Outlook) from MVP
Graham's site and it was helpful. But now I am only seeing one lprintable
abel in the upperhand left label field per page. All of the other labels
are
emty but the one that shows is perfect.

Thank you very much to anyone who can help with this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
sdelaunay

You are correct. I finally found the propagation button but did not see it
in Graham's instructions. Thank you for following up on this. I am not a
novice but I must say that this process with Word 2003 really had me baffled.

Thank you again for volunteering your time.