Weemaels

Default Has anyone an IT audit template for Word or Excel ?

I'm urgently looking for templates to do IT Audits, can someone help me ?
Word Heretic

G'day "Weemaels" ,

a) be more specific please. Are you taking inventory or performing
risk management etc. All the latter services cost THOUSANDS mate! :-)
The first one requires tables of three-four columns.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Weemaels reckoned:

I'm urgently looking for templates to do IT Audits, can someone help me ?

Weemaels

"Weemaels" wrote:

I'm urgently looking for templates to do IT Audits, can someone help me ?

This is to do a quick inventory of the IT infrastructure at a customer....
Word Heretic

G'day "Weemaels" ,

It is pretty simple stuff. First, list all servers in a table that
gives their physical location, their unique server name, their IP#.

In another table, for each server, list all shares. For each share,
list all files. For each server, list installed software.

List all desktops. For each desktop, list installed software.

Then you need to audit all other nodes, cabling, routers, switches etc
from where the WAN enters the building down to the desktops.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Weemaels reckoned: