Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wesreeves

Default Highlighting rough draft, not printed copy

I haven't tried this in quite a while, and subsequently have forgotten how to
do this. I have a contract created in Word. I want to highlight the areas
(spaces) in the contract so that whoever is filling in the contract, will
know where they have to add information. I don't want the highlighting to
show on the printed copy (and I don't want the person filling it out to have
to remove all the highlighting). If memory serves me, there was also a way
to jump from highlighted field to highlighted field. On a 25 or 30 page
contract, it makes it easy for the "novice" to fill in a contract without
missing something.

Any help will be appreciated!

-Wes-

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

The kind of document you're describing is a protected form. See
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22 for a short tutorial.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman