Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] lanny.marden@sbcglobal.net is offline

Default I can't always access this site to view my questions and their ans

The only way I can find my way to view my questions and answers is if
somebody answers my question and then microsoft emails tell me that someone
has answered a question. How can I just shortcut the nonsense to get right to
my posting? You help would be very appreciated.

Thank You,

Lanny Marden
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Read the newsgroups in a news reader or in Outlook Express/Windows Mail.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"
wrote in message
The only way I can find my way to view my questions and answers is if
somebody answers my question and then microsoft emails tell me that
someone
has answered a question. How can I just shortcut the nonsense to get right
my posting? You help would be very appreciated.

Thank You,

Lanny Marden

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Click the 'watch' field, and sort the postings by the watch column; then
your message will remain at the top of the list, in red, and in bold if
there is a new response.

"
wrote in message
The only way I can find my way to view my questions and answers is if
somebody answers my question and then microsoft emails tell me that
someone
has answered a question. How can I just shortcut the nonsense to get right
my posting? You help would be very appreciated.

Thank You,

Lanny Marden

I can't access the task bar i.e. File, Edit, View etc. aussie girl Microsoft Word Help 1 July 24th 06 10:16 AM
building a web site Paul Mailmerge 0 January 27th 06 02:35 AM
Web-Site-based Word Mail Merge & Access DB Alex Maghen Mailmerge 3 January 17th 05 10:52 PM
Access View is not available in Word mail merge Defaul home page Mailmerge 1 December 25th 04 12:31 AM