Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Kathrine Kathrine is offline

Default Mailmerge from Word to Outlook

I have mailmerged from Word to Outlook many times before without problems. No
I am having problems as follows. When coming to the final step in Word were
complete the merge to electronic mail everything seems ok. I ask for all the
records to be merged and Word counts through and does this. Normally all the
mails are then sent to the outbox in Outlook. However, not now. They just
vanish.

Is there something with my settings in Word or Outlook that is wrong. Were
do the merged mails go. They are not in Outlook (standard mail program) and
not in Outlook Express either.

Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

A number of people have reported similar problems, but there does not appear
to be any obvious cause. If nothing else on your system has changed except
maybe that you have installed automatic updates from Microsoft, I suggest
you try Outlook|Help|Detect and Repair (you'llprobably need your
installation media if you installed from CD, or help from an admin. person
if you're a user on a business network.

There are other possibilities but that approach seems to be the only one
that has worked so far.

Best I can offer..

Peter Jamieson