Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tim Mc

Default Multiple sheets like Excel

I was wondering if Word has the ability to contain multiple sheets with tabs
down the bottom to switch between them, similar to what Excel has with it's
worksheets.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Nope - but it would be nice for some projects, wouldn't it?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tim Mc" wrote in message
I was wondering if Word has the ability to contain multiple sheets with
tabs
down the bottom to switch between them, similar to what Excel has with
it's
worksheets.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:42:01 -0800 from Tim Mc
:
I was wondering if Word has the ability to contain multiple sheets with tabs
down the bottom to switch between them, similar to what Excel has with it's
worksheets.

Not as such, but you can get a similar effect by checking
Tools, Options, General, View, Show: Windows in Taskbar. Then your
taskbar will have a separate button for each open Word document.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:42:01 -0800 from Tim Mc
:
I was wondering if Word has the ability to contain multiple sheets with tabs
down the bottom to switch between them, similar to what Excel has with it's
worksheets.

OOPS -- hit Send too soon.

You can also use a keyboard shortcut, Ctrl-F6, to shuttle between
opened Word documents. Again, not exactly what you're asking for, but
a tad faster than menu-based access.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/