Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JudithJubilee JudithJubilee is offline

Default Cell not clickable

Hello there,

I have a table in which one of the rows is not allowing me to either click
in the cell or Tab to it. When I turn on Show/Hide there isn't even a marker
in the cell itself. I have tried merging the two cells together and then
splitting them into 2 columns. The problem still occurs. I could delete the
row and add a different one but I just wanted to know whether anyone else has
had the same problem and why??

I'm using XP

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Check the table properties to see if you have any rows selected as 'Repeat
as header row'. Repeated rows can't be selected.

news