Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Evan Evan is offline

Default Heading Rows Repeat Greyed Out

The Heading Rows Repeat line in the Tables menu is greyed out after selecting
a row in my table. Any suggestions?

The only odd thing I can figure is that the table was created with a Paste
from Excel. Simple stuff from Excel works ok.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

That option is available only for the initial row(s) of the table (ie row 1
and any number of subsequent rows).