Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cris cris is offline

Default Change date on existing mail merge document?

i HAVE A FILE OF 100 MAIL MERGE LETTERS THAT i WANT TO CHANGE THE DATE ON
WITHOUT HAVEING TO GO BACK AND REMERGE THE LIST. iS THERE A SHORTCUT LIKE
FIND AND REPLACE HAS IN EXCELL
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Are your 100 letters in separate files in a particular folder? Is it a
single, easily identifiable date that you want to change? If so, I suggest
you look at Graham Mayor's page at

http://www.gmayor.com/batch_replace.htm

Otherwise, perhaps you could spell out what you are trying to do in a bit
more detail.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Cris" wrote in message
i HAVE A FILE OF 100 MAIL MERGE LETTERS THAT i WANT TO CHANGE THE DATE ON
WITHOUT HAVEING TO GO BACK AND REMERGE THE LIST. iS THERE A SHORTCUT LIKE
FIND AND REPLACE HAS IN EXCELL

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jame Jame is offline

Yes, you can click Ctrl + H for the replace just like in Excel.

"Cris" wrote in message
i HAVE A FILE OF 100 MAIL MERGE LETTERS THAT i WANT TO CHANGE THE DATE ON
WITHOUT HAVEING TO GO BACK AND REMERGE THE LIST. iS THERE A SHORTCUT LIKE
FIND AND REPLACE HAS IN EXCELL

Why does the date change from english to american in mail merge diane morris Mailmerge 1 October 8th 08 08:55 PM
Date change in mail merge Mo Mailmerge 1 March 26th 08 09:12 PM
Change US date to UK date in mail merge Curly Worly Mailmerge 1 February 19th 08 04:15 PM
Date Format needs to change from Mail Merge malycom Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 06 01:07 PM
Why does the date format change when I mail merge from Access? Alex Mailmerge 1 December 6th 04 03:25 PM