Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brenda from Michigan Brenda from Michigan is offline

Default Supporting Office 2007

As the primary go-to person supporting MS Office 2000, 2002 and 2003 within
my organization of 50K+ users, I have just learned that Office 2007 has been
pushed to some users. Logic would say the number of users with it will
increase over time.

Without going back to "to select our text we..." training, can you suggest
materials that could get me up-to-speed with this new software? Most of my
calls come for Word and Excel, but I will need to learn all the new Suite.
I've looked at pieces on web sites suggested by Graham to another user, but
I'm hoping for comprehensive materials I can have in my hands. Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You may find the addin that you can down load from

http://www.officelabs.com/projects/s...s/default.aspx

to be of some assistance.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Brenda from Michigan" wrote
in message ...
As the primary go-to person supporting MS Office 2000, 2002 and 2003
within
my organization of 50K+ users, I have just learned that Office 2007 has
been
pushed to some users. Logic would say the number of users with it will
increase over time.

Without going back to "to select our text we..." training, can you suggest
materials that could get me up-to-speed with this new software? Most of
my
calls come for Word and Excel, but I will need to learn all the new
Suite.
I've looked at pieces on web sites suggested by Graham to another user,
but
I'm hoping for comprehensive materials I can have in my hands. Any
suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brenda from Michigan Brenda from Michigan is offline

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me if 2007 has a built-in tutorial? I'm
wondering specifically about Word, Excel and PowerPoint.