Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane S Diane S is offline

Default Picture and text wrapped and anchor locked!

I am creating name badges. I anchored in the logo and choose "wrap behind
text". Now, I want to resize the logo, but I cannot get in. The logo seems to
be permanent. The Position and Text Wrap buttons remained greyed out. Can
someone help me undo this? Thank you so much.
--
Diane
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

First, select the logo by clicking on Home tab | Select: Select
Objects, and then clicking on the logo. The position and text
wrap buttons should be functional now.

Diane S wrote:

I am creating name badges. I anchored in the logo and choose "wrap behind
text". Now, I want to resize the logo, but I cannot get in. The logo seems to
be permanent. The Position and Text Wrap buttons remained greyed out. Can
someone help me undo this? Thank you so much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:40:01 -0700, Diane S
wrote:

I am creating name badges. I anchored in the logo and choose "wrap behind
text". Now, I want to resize the logo, but I cannot get in. The logo seems to
be permanent. The Position and Text Wrap buttons remained greyed out. Can
someone help me undo this? Thank you so much.

If it's Word 2003 or earlier, display the Drawing toolbar and choose the big
white arrow; in Word 2007, click the Select button on the Home ribbon and choose
Select Objects. That will let you select things that are wrapped behind text.

Press Esc to turn off the selection tool when you're done.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane S Diane S is offline

Thank you so much. Excellent!
--
Diane

Diane S wrote:

I am creating name badges. I anchored in the logo and choose "wrap behind
text". Now, I want to resize the logo, but I cannot get in. The logo seems to
be permanent. The Position and Text Wrap buttons remained greyed out. Can
someone help me undo this? Thank you so much.

Anchor a picture and caption to a specific page. [email protected] Page Layout 1 April 13th 08 04:03 PM
Caption on word wrapped picture to appear in TOC Richard Stricker Page Layout 4 October 27th 07 07:58 AM
Spacing between wrapped text and a picture RayC Page Layout 6 March 9th 07 02:25 PM
Anchor Picture Bill New Users 4 May 7th 05 02:31 PM
How do you change the default picture insert to lock anchor? Clark Griffiths Page Layout 1 November 30th 04 10:45 AM