Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Diana Diana is offline

Default can i recover lost images on microsoft word after pasting

i used microsoft word to copy a image, can i recover this as i have no www.
address saved for the image. what can i do
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

Is the image still in the Word document? If so, you can right click on it,
choose 'Copy' and then paste it in a program such as Paint where you can
save it.

Yves