Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rob Parkinson Rob Parkinson is offline

Default Word crashes in mail merge with Outlook

I have been doing e-mail merges in Word 2007 with Outlook 2007. I find that
Word regularly crashes after sending just a couple dozen of the e-mails.
I've got lots of RAM, so I don't think that's the problem. If anyone can
explain how to avoid this problem, I would be most grateful.

Regards,

Rob Parkinson
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

A number of people reported something similar a year ago or so - there
was a hotfix to Outlook that looked as if it might fix that particular
problem - see

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957692

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

Rob Parkinson wrote:
I have been doing e-mail merges in Word 2007 with Outlook 2007. I find that
Word regularly crashes after sending just a couple dozen of the e-mails.
I've got lots of RAM, so I don't think that's the problem. If anyone can
explain how to avoid this problem, I would be most grateful.

Regards,

Rob Parkinson

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rob Parkinson Rob Parkinson is offline

Many thanks for that suggestion, Peter. I will try that.

Regards,

Rob Parkinson