ventsu ventsu is offline
Junior Member

Location: Canada
Default Not sure how to do this...

While trying to keep track of 50+ Character Details, I'd rather not go through by hand too much down the line, so I;d rather work out the math now. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

What I'd like to do is add to the main character's details the following:
(Protagonist Age = November 26th, 1978 @ 3:33am = 32).

Then for each remainder character, the following:
Char02
(Protagonist Age + 1y 2m 18d 7h 43min = 33).
Char03
(Protagonist Age + 11 = 43).
Char04
(Protagonist Age - 2 = 31).
Char05
(Protagonist Age - 4 = 28).
Char06
(Protagonist Age + 18 = 41).

But I'd like the info to change automatically, if I change not only the Protagonist Age to 19, or 26 but also each additional character's age as well; so that it reflects the age difference of +/- years of their constant age. Each and every character has a specific birth-date and time as well.

Also, must not be in table format because the layout and theme is as desired.