D4P D4P is offline
Junior Member

Default Word randomly switches to Chinese font

Hi all. Word randomly switches to a Chinese font every once in a while, and the only way I can solve the problem is to close Word and restart it.

Actually, the switch might not be random, in that I might be accidentally pushing some combination of keys that causes the problem, but I'm not sure.

Any ideas as to what's going on?

Thanks,
D4P