Rick Ahrens Rick Ahrens is offline
Junior Member

Default I want a Box that Appears on Screen and Doesn't Print

I have a form that gets filled out frequently at work and I would like to set up a box that can highlight the spots that need to be filled out but then won't print when the document is printed. How is this done?
Big_Al Big_Al is offline
Junior Member

Location: Bristol UK

I'm unsure about boxes, but you can stop text being printed. This may be an easier way?

Select the text to hide, go to Format - Font and tick the "hidden" box.