Mayav Mayav is offline
Junior Member

Default How do I changes Hindi digits to Arabic (western) digits in Word?

I have many documents that I need to update/convert from Hindi numbers to Western (Arabic) numbers.
I can only find macros that convert Western to Hindi or Hindi to text.
Changing from the "Options" menu is not relevant in this case.

Thanks,
Mayav
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Even if you don't know how to build a macro (I don't), can you open
up the coding for it and merely substitute each of the 20 characters
where they occur within the macro? (Rename the macro before you
start changing things!)