cricket1001 cricket1001 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy How to create a "How To Handbook" in Word

Word 2016; How to create a "How To Handbook" in Word 2016 to keep all articles & tutorials, including video tutorials to find what I need quickly?

I'm tired of saving articles and tutorials, including video tutorials, as files in my File Explorer folders. Then when I need to know how to do a specific thing, I can't seem to find the article or tutorial the "How To" was in, or it takes so much time finding it that I might as well do another search online. But even that takes a long time sometimes and sometimes I can't find what I am looking for.

I would like to create a "How To Handbook" in Word 2016 (at work), 365 (Home). There has to be a better way to find what I need, maybe I once did it but have forgotten how. I would love to add hyperlinks also to the docs, worksheets, etc., that I used that specific function.

Is there a better way to do this besides Word? Has anyone found a way to easily access your library of articles & tutorials, etc, to find what you need right away. I find I waste so much time copy/pasting articles on the internet
over to Word where I have to adjust and redo practically all the formatting.

Thanks for any help y'all can give me!!!
Ncedal Ncedal is offline
Banned