Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
procrastinator_070 procrastinator_070 is offline

Default How do I double underline text in the document

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 18:08:00 -0700, procrastinator_070
wrote:

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Yes, it's possible. Select the text to be underlined, right-click it and choose
Font. In the Font dialog, open the Underline dropdown and choose the double
underline.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word's default keyboard shortcut for double-underlining is Ctrl+Shift+D.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

wrote:

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Yes, it's possible. Select the text to be underlined, right-click it and
choose
Font. In the Font dialog, open the Underline dropdown and choose the
double
underline.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Thanks, Herb. I almost never use double-underlining, so I forgot that it
even had a shortcut.

wrote:

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Yes, it's possible. Select the text to be underlined, right-click it
and choose
Font. In the Font dialog, open the Underline dropdown and choose the
double
underline.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
newsgroup so all may benefit.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] skyel.blee@gmail.com is offline

On Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 6:08:00 PM UTC-7, procrastinator_070 wrote:
How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Herb is a really dumb name tbh
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] hwbrother1010@gmail.com is offline

wrote:

How do I double underline text in the document? Is it even possible?

Yes, it's possible. Select the text to be underlined, right-click it and choose
Font. In the Font dialog, open the Underline dropdown and choose the double
underline.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Can you do triple underline?
Sweend258 Sweend258 is offline
Junior Member

Doing editing on the text is not an easy task because it required some of the written instructions which will also help you for both study and editing as well.I have tried to choose the https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/grabmyessay platform which offers the writing essay service options for completing any kind of assignment work online.