Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Linda Linda is offline

Default How do I get underlines to remain with an imbedded table in Word?

We are trying to create our financial statements with some embedded tables
within the document. Mysteriously the underlines are disappearing from
within the tables or will not show at all. What is happening? We have tried
changing the cell height, size, format, etc.