Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Neophyte3679 Neophyte3679 is offline

Default Signature in Word 07 E-mail

Is there any way to set word 07 to automatically insert my outlook 07
signature into an e-mail when using the E-mail or Send to Receipient options
in Word 07?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When the email editor opens, use the Signature pulldown on the "Include"
section of the Ribbon to select the signature that you want to use.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Neophyte3679" wrote in message
Is there any way to set word 07 to automatically insert my outlook 07
signature into an e-mail when using the E-mail or Send to Receipient
options
in Word 07?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Neophyte3679 Neophyte3679 is offline

Thank you Doug,

I saw that option in the E-mail dialog box now that you pointed it out and
am actually quite humbled that I didn't see that in the first place.

We use the "send to mail receipient" option a lot too which seems to open a
seperate outlook e-mail window but yet again does not put in the signature.
It would seem to me that if it opens an outlook window it should follow the
rules for that program. Am I missing something here? I have the signatures
set for New, and replies and forwards.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

When the email editor opens, use the Signature pulldown on the "Include"
section of the Ribbon to select the signature that you want to use.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Neophyte3679" wrote in message
Is there any way to set word 07 to automatically insert my outlook 07
signature into an e-mail when using the E-mail or Send to Receipient
options
in Word 07?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It does seem odd behavior, but I see the same thing with Outlook Express in
Word 2003, so it's not new in Word 2007 (or limited to Outlook).

http://word.mvps.org