Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Laurel[_2_] Laurel[_2_] is offline

Default What happened to my ruler?

I'm running Word 2007 and normally there's a ruler under the tabs, but I've
got a document now where the ruler doesn't show. I can't do anything with
tab stops, etc. How do I get it back.

TIA
LAS

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

On the View tab, turn on Ruler (found in the Show/Hide group).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)